Marma is the Seat of Life
– Sushruta Samhita –
What are marmas and how to use their magic for your health?
(Reference: Marma Therapy – Dr. Ernst Schrott et al., Dragon…)
Sūkṣma Marma® Therapy (SMT)
SMT® is a treatment for all the senses, for all the organs, for the whole physiology; for mind, body and soul. It is a completely natural and holistic approach. It is the art of transcendental touch which creates moments of silence and allows our nature, the innermost creative intelligence, to restore, recreate and regenerate our mind-body system.
It does not include any pressure on the points, just attention alone or a very subtle touch will enliven the inner intelligence located in the marmas giving immediate and extraordinary rebalancing, rejuvenating and healing effects.
Where touching begins, there love and humanity also begins
– Ashley Montagu –
Sūkṣma Marma Therapy ® has been shown to be effctive in a wide number of complaints and disorders. Everyone can enjoy SMT® treatments. It has deep regenerative and stress-relieving benefits, it is a natural, holistic, smooth and comforting approach. It is recommended for treating all kind of postraumatic events, emotional imbalances and as a support for treating all kind of physical diseases. Here are some further indications:
- Spine & joint problems
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Abdominal cramps
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sleeping disorders
- After sport, relaxation
- Pre and post pregnancy period – balancing and relaxing mind and body
- Babies, kids and teenagers – creating the trust, calming the mind
- Giving back selfconfidence (how to love and fall in love with yourself again)
- Cancer and post cancer patients, as a supportive therapy during treatments or after in the recovery process
- Scar-treatment: scars may block the flow of subtle energy (in Ayurveda it is called Prana) which can cause a number of complaints and disorders, physically and mentally. The SMT® scar treatment technique rebalances the flow of energy and removes discomforts, mental and muscular tension and helps to normalize organ functions.
What to expect
Relaxation, more self-awareness, physical and mental recreation, balance of mind and body, improvement of physical and mental health.
How many treatments are useful?
Even a single treatment can make a great difference and give relief, but in our experience we suggest a minimum of 5 treatments in a row or once a week.
Your first marma treatment:
What to know, how to prepare
- Please come to the treatment on time, 5 – 10 minutes earlier than the appointed time.
- If possible, bring a towel for the treatment
- Please avoid strongly stimulating drinks such as coffee, black tea or green tea
- Avoid heavy digestible food before treatment.
- If necessary, go to the toilet before the therapy
- Please allow yourself some rest and relaxation after the therapy
- If possible, do not immediately enter into strenuous activities.
If you are unable to come to an agreed appointment, we ask you to cancel the appointment in good time, if possible three days in advance.
If you have any questions about the method or the course of the treatment, we would be pleased to advise you.
“”It’s like I’ve been reborn, so light and fresh and the smells of the oils are so amazing”. F.L.
“This is like meditation, floating and enjoying. Simply fantastic.” K.K.
“My scars look so much better, I feel lot of prana is flowing through my body. After so many operations and therapies I feel so great and this treatment makes me whole. Thank you so much” M.H.
“Thank you so much for the treatment of care and love. It is nice to have confidence and peace again” S.I.
“This treatment helped me with long standing back pain and sleep disorders. It helps me to deal with everyday stress and challenges. I’m also more aware of my body, thoughts and emotions. “K.R.
“I was suffering from chronic sinusitis and this nice treatment helped me a lot, to feel and breath better.” D.G.K.